2019 Stoller Fundraiser
* August 28: Fundraiser Begins
* September 25: Orders Due to Directors
* October 15th: Pick-Up @ 4:30-7:30 in the High School music wing (door 18, Ft. Meigs side of the school)
Participation is not mandatory. However, this is our largest fundraiser of the school year. It can only be successful if the majority of students participate.
We have the potential to earn a greater % of sales based on the quantity of products sold, so your participation is truly appreciated. We ask that each student does their best to sell at least 7 items to help us reach that higher level of sales.
* Monetary prizes will be awarded as follows:
- $100 to the top seller at HPI
- $100 to the top seller at PJH
- $100 to the top seller in 9th & 10th combined
- $100 to the top seller in 11th & 12th combined
- Eight (8) $50 prizes will be given - 1 per grade (5th-12th). Winners will be chose at random from all students who sold 7 or more items. Students will receive as many raffle entries as items sold, so chances increase as you sell more.
* When selling, please have your patrons make any CHECKS PAYABLE TO YOU. We ask that you then WRITE ONE TOTAL CHECK TO POB. (see FAQs for more info)