Want to help, but not sure what to do? Here are a few ideas...
Be a concert greeter.
* Arrive 30 minutes before the concert to help put inserts into the programs, if needed.
* Greet guests as they arrive and offer them a program.
* Ensure donations are secured before the concert starts.
* Work with a board member to count & document donations after the concert. (no more than 15 minutes)
* You will be able to reserve your seats before the doors open.
* Your volunteer time does not interfere with seeing the entire concert.
If you would like to sign up to help at a concert, please click on the Sign Up Genius link below that pertains to your performance group. Thanks so much for your help!
Join the Scholarship Committee.
* Help formulate questions & criteria for the current year.
* Help evaluate submitted applications.
* Scholarship Primary Assistant: This person will work alongside a board member to facilitate administrative aspects of our scholarship program. As this person will have access to the names of applicants, he or she will not participate in evaluating applications.
Interested in helping?
Email me at email@example.com or fill out the Volunteer Interest Form (click the button below).
Help with our current fundraiser.
Our Stoller Fundraiser is in full swing, and we could use your help! Click the button below to learn more or to sign up.
Get involved with POB
Perrysburg Orchestra Boosters work year-round to support the Perrysburg Schools orchestra program. With nearly 600 students and 11 distinct orchestral groups, there is a lot of work to be done. Please consider getting involved to the degree you are comfortable. This could be as simple as attending our bi-monthly meetings and offering your input. It could mean serving as a trustee, or it could mean serving in a position on the board. We would love to have you join us for a meeting and see what we're about. We promise not to pressure you into doing more than you're comfortable doing. This program belongs to the entire program, and your input and involvement makes it better.
If you want more information, check out a list of our meeting dates and times on our Boosters page, or submit the Volunteer Interest Form (click the button below) and indicate your interest.
Help as needed.
If you're not sure you can commit to one thing specifically, but you're still interested in helping when you can, please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form (click the button below) and mark 'Help As Needed.' You can also email to express your interest: